SCRUBBING STONE is an innovative product for body and face scrubbing and massage, handmade of natural clay, which combines the advantages of Kessa glove and volcanic pumice. Incredible effects visible after the first use.
- Scrubs and brightens the skin all over the body
- Firms and smoothes thighs and buttocks and enhances the reduction of cellulite and stretch marks
- Pleasantly massages and relaxes the body during a treatment
- Combines the advantages of Kessa glove and volcanic pumice
- Perfectly smoothes thickenings on feet
- Softens, smoothes thehand skin and removes dry epidermis
- Quickly removes all kinds of skin discolouration (soil, grass, grease, ink, beets, nuts, fruit)
- Effectively removes unpleasant kitchen smell (garlic, onion, fish)
DURABLE – does not wear down, scratch away or change its structure.
ECOLOGICAL – 100% natural clay without chemical additives.
AESTHETIC – it is a beautiful decorative element. It does not get dirty, soak or crumble in use.
UNIVERSAL – it can be used with any soap or face cleanser.
SAFE – foam present during a treatment makes the stone care gentle and safe for skin. Scrubbing stone is dermatologically tested.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Scrubbing stone can be used in a few ways:
1) Pour little amount of any liquid soap, preferably natural, on a wet stone and rub the wet skin of selected body areas with circular motions; then rinse under running water and gently dry the skin.
2) Use wet scrubbing stone on soapy body parts.
3) Before the first use fill the stone with any liquid soap, preferably natural. Because of that during a few first scrubbings it will release soft foam. In order to do that, pour 20–30 ml of liquid soap on a dry scrubbing stone and leave it to absorb for about 8 hours.
THE STONE HAS EPIDERMIS EXFOLIATING PROPERTIES SO SCRUBBING INTENSITY NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED TO PARTICULAR BODY PARTS:
standard scrubbing – thighs, calves, buttocks, feet, hands
soft scrubbing – face, back, shoulders, chest, hands, stomach.
It is recommended to use the stone no more than 2–3 times a week. It should not be used on irritated skin.
STONE INGREDIENTS: 100% natural clay.